Do you think its gross to pick a dogs eye boogers and feed them to him? Maybe a better question is, Do you think its appropriate, considering what else dogs choose to feast on, and where else the boogers might end up? Don't you think that if a dog could pick his own eye boogers he would totally eat them?
I don't really have much to write about today, so I'll do a Friday Five, just for fun:
1) What is so ugly, its kind of cute? Um, your mom?
2) What's the ugliest article of clothing in your wardrobe? Well, that depends: Are we talking about articles in current rotation, or the ugliest thing I ever wore, or something I currently own and don't ever wear? Let's see: The only thing I can come up with is My Arms. I have a lot of cute things that don't look cute because of my arms. I have some Keen sandals that look pretty darn ugly, but I generally don't make it a habit to acquire clothes that I think is ugly. This is a stupid question.
3) What's the ugliest car on the streets today? I don't like the Honda Element (Sorry, Ann) and this Cube thing looks ridiculous, and I've never liked the PT cruiser. The new Mercedes wagons are pretty gnarly, too, but I suppose I wouldn't turn one down if it was offered up.
4) Under what circumstances are you most likely to whip out your ugliest behavior? I plead the fifth on this one. It might be when I'm with YOU.
5) Which of the United States has the ugliest shape? Oh, for crying out loud. Or, for crine-owloud, as my mom would say. I guess I'd have to say the square states. They're just so... square. And florida: I mean, honestly.
Hm. Flat today. I'll try again tomorrow. Sorry for wasting your time, but thanks for making it this far!
Post a Comment