Hello, all you delicious readers! Its Sunday night, and I am happy and here's why:
1) I came into a little unexpected money this week, not enough to retire early, but enough to get the new sofa I've been pining for. Yay!
2) I actually found a sofa I love at a store selling it for less than half the price of Pottery Barn, and here it is, with kind of, sort of, approximately the color:
3) I had a coke today!
4) There is a 100% chance of rain on Tuesday, complete with 20 mph winds. I can't wait! I'm going to bake cookies and drink tea and light a fire in the fireplace. If I get my next bookclub book at the library, I'll be all set.
5) I had a good time with good friends this weekend, and I got to sleep in, and eat croissant.
6) My neighbor, from whom we constantly borrow things, needed an obscure cable, and not only did I know what he was talking about, I had it to lend! Unbelievable!
Not bad, huh? If the rest of my week goes this well, I'll be absolutely unbearable.