I'm not really into the whole housewife duties thing this week. I can, on occasion, get into it. Don't look at me like that! Its true! I'll get a wild hair to clean the bathroom or do laundry or cook something, but this week is not one of those weeks. I haven't made dinner, I've done one load of laundry that took me three days to fold and its still not put away. I think Rob is going out to play pool tonight, so I'm not cooking again.
Days like this don't give me much to write about, so I'm going to do a Friday Five, even though its Thursday. I'm keeping faith that something interesting will happen tomorrow.
1) What is your favorite sports movie? Bull Durham. Its the only movie I own on DVD, and Rob and I can recite it. Flower goes on the front, big guy. If you can tell me what scene this is, and you're not Rob, you win.)
2) What is your favorite romantic comedy film? Its hard to pick just one. I wish I had some clever answer like some Audrey Hepburn thing or something, but really its probably one of those Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks/ pieces of poo. I just saw the trailer for Its Complicated and it looks really good. I'm a sucker for Meryl Streep.
3) What's your favorite animated Disney movie? Finding Nemo. It is the standard by which all other animated movies are measured.
4) What's your favorite non-Disney musical? Wha? I can tell you one thing: I thought Moulin Rouge was a steaming pile of shit.
5) What's your favorite stranger in a strange land/fish out of water movie? I will admit here to liking Legally Blonde, but I'm not going to commit to that as my favorite... I've just spent five whole minutes on a website that lists fish out of water movies, and there's a lot of crap on there. Like Crocodile Dundee. This is stupid, I don't know what my favorite fish out of water movie is ok?
Sorry I'm so boring today. Bored Housewife is as Bored Housewife does, and Bored Housewife is going to take a little nappy...