1) What's the most annoying sound in the world? My dog barking past his quota, the chicks on The View
2) Which of other people's mannerisms do you find very annoying? When my daughter chews her nails, or puts anything else besides food in her mouth. When moms speak to their kids in baby talk.
3) What do you do that really annoys others? Do we have enough room here? I don't clean up after myself, I'm moody, I'm on the computer too much, I pick the hairs on my chin. There's a ton more, but those are the high lights.
4) In what way has your own behavior recently caused you annoyance? Since I don't clean up after my self, my house is often a mess: The other day, there were 50 different things I could have done to improve my surroundings, or take in some fresh air, or serve my family, but, instead, I got into bed and watched E. When I got up, the place was - Surprise! - still a mess, plus I felt like a douche for not having cleaned it up in preparation for the weekend. My laziness and lack of gumption annoys me to no end.
5) Who's the most annoying person you know? The easy answer here is my husband because he has more opportunities to annoy me than any other person, and I have to live with him so he's around all the time. But that's really too easy an answer. When I think about it, there are a lot of annoying people in my life, but in case they read this, I don't want to name names. I'm not very good at hiding my annoyance with people, its one of my deeper flaws, so if I find you annoying, you know who you are.
Post a Comment