1. I don’t really think I can manage _______________ today.
Tidy up my house and paint baseboards. Making dinner will be a stretch.
2. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Ugh. A Buttermilk Bite (a donut, but a small one) and 3 sips of Leila's milk.
3. Share some recent good news.
I'm going to Seattle for my BDay weekend to eat crab and hang out with my BFFs. Put on your seatbelts, Seattle!
4. What was the last movie you saw? What did you think of it?
The Hangover. Saw it twice, loved it both times. Will definitely download it when its out on iTunes.
5. If you had to, could you do commentary for a sporting event?
Absolutely not. Actually, with a gun to my head, I could do golf. No one cares what those dudes are saying and they talk constantly, more than me.
6. What makes you feel better when you're sick?
Sugary cereals, My dog.
7. What do you listen to in the car?
iPod on shuffle, though I fast forward until I hit a song I feel like singing too, and then I belt it out like I'm at Madison square garden. Yes, I'm one of those people. Or NPR. Or Sarah and Vinnie podcasts.
8. What were the last five foods you ate?
Oh Jeez. I did not treat my body like a temple in the last 24 hours. OK: a buttermilk bite, a bite of cake, taco salad, chardonnay, bologna sandwich. But all I really wanted was a lobster roll from the restaurant down the street.
9. Who was your first prom date?
William F. It was his prom, I was a sophomore, and we were just friends. We'd been friends since we were little kids. Interesting thing about William, besides the fact that he's finally openly gay, he was 6 feet 7 inches when we went to the prom, and he's 6 feet 9 inches now. That's not nothin'. I love that guy, and I haven't seen him since he came out. I really should hook up with him; I need more gays in my life.
10. What was your first grade teacher's name?
11. How many weddings have you been in?
2, I think. 3, if you count my own.
12. Who is on your "List"?
Find out here
13. I love you more than _____________.
Lobster rolls. Sushi.
14. Oranges or grapefruit?
15. What is the earliest memory you have of your first day of school?
16. Would you ever choose money over love?
I'd like to think I would, but I don't think I could bring myself to do it.
17. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
Joanna, Erin, Kayak.com, my dad
18. What were your favorite books as a child?
Island of the Blue Dolphins. Bridge to Tarabithia.
19. Never in my life:
Swallow. (Did I really just go there?)
20. Ever been given an engagement ring?
Yes, an awesome one that I love and that I can't get off my finger because I'm too fat.