I can't decide what to write about today, so here's a random smattering of thing going on in my life this week.
1) Leila and I were hanging out at my mom's and we somehow got to talking about swear words and the next thing I know we were all saying the word bullshit over and over. Leila was laughing her head off, pausing only to yell, "Bullshit!" as loud as she could. We sang the word, chanted the word, said it in different accents, and L was just tickled to be able to use a bad word so unabashedly. Luckily for me, she knows the rules about swears, and wouldn't dare use it outside of this bubble of potty talk.
2) Yesterday, I used a valancho pepper that I harvested out of my garden in a cucumber salad. The last time I did this, it wasn't spicy, so I didn't worry at all about pepper fingers. Well. I spent the whole meal and the family game night with an ice cube up my nose. I must have had pepper essence on my fingers and then scratched my nose (okay, picked my nose, while I was cooking!) and my nose was completely engulfed in flames for two hours. I'm a freakin' genius.
3) If the song Teenage Dream by Katy Perry has made you cry in your car or anywhere else, please tell me because I think I'm the only one. I must be getting my period.
4) I got a new "wireless" printer and I spent two hours the other night trying to make it work "wirelessly" and it wont. Unless I want to send something to print and then wait a half hour. I had the same experience 6 years ago with my last "wireless" printer and I thought by now they'd have this thing licked. HP is made of lies.
5) This has been a long week, and I'm happy to see it end. Have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment