1) I love the dictionary function on the mac and I use it all the time. It is one of the best inventions ever.
2) I am sick to death of drinking water. I am still enjoying the benefits of not drinking soda, but water is so boring, and juice has as many calories as soda. I just want a coke, man!
3) I have a sore throat, and will now spend the rest of my day taking my temperature and stressing about getting sick and having IVs. I hate IVs because they poke me in the arm, but I love them because I don't have to drink boring water.
4) I finished my book club book over the weekend, and cried on the sofa. I hate crying. (Time Traveler's Wife)
5) I am conflicted on a couple of fronts, and I need to make some decisions. I hate hard choices.
6) I am mailing birthday cards late because I am a loser and I forgot about Labor Day.
7) I am putting myself to sleep, so I'll stop here. If anything interesting happens in my day, I'll let you know. Zzzzzzzzzz.