1) Not only did it rain, but we had a thunderstorm! Very rare in this part of the country. The thunder woke Leila up, and we stayed up from four to five in the morning watching it and saying, "ooh! That was a big one!" Then it rained on Saturday and Sunday, and I loved every little droplet.
2) Because it rained, we hung out at home. We were kind of shocked by the weather, and it felt like we stared out the windows all weekend.
3) My parents bought Leila a Wii on Saturday! Its was like Christmas morning around here.
4) I took naps (see #1) and I got to eat Chinese food. I love it when we order too much, and everything is plentiful and you can pick at it, and its delicious, and there are leftovers.
5) I had a coke. Coke tastes extra good with Thai food and Chinese food. So I had a coke okay? Back off!
6) My good friend came over and we went to the fabric store to pick out fabrics for my other friend's baby. We got some good stuff. I followed that with a trip to the paint store. Its good to have a hobby, I guess.
7) My friend who is adopting the baby has not yet told be to back off, and seems to be on board with my ideas. Let's see how far I can take it.
8) We have leftover cake. Need I say more?
9) I started drinking wine at four in the afternoon yesterday.
The weekend really felt like four days. Friday night felt like two nights, and Saturday felt like a regular day but Sunday felt like three days. It was awesome
Now, L has a playdate over and they are - surprise - playing Wii. The other little girl is having a little trouble aiming her remote at the sensor, so her fishing pole is all over the place. Y'know, I worked in the video game industry for seven years, and I never played a video game. I vowed I would never have a video game console in my house, but, much as I hate to admit it, Wii is fun. There, I said it: Wii IS FUN! COKE IS GOOD!